Accessibility (a11y) Audits
The Center for Accessible Technology (C4AT) will provide a high level, focused website or app audit. Audits can be customized to meet clients' specific needs. Download a PDF about our standard high level a11y audits.
The website or app will be tested against the WCAG 2.1 A & AA level standards. Tests will include:
- Automated scanning and testing of pages/screens
- Targeted code inspection of components
- Keyboard-only navigation testing
- Screen magnification testing
- Screen reader testing:
- Windows PC/JAWS/Chrome
- May also include Mac OS/VoiceOver/Safari browser and Windows PC/NVDA/Firefox browser
Audit pages/components with a usability tester. The client is invited to attend these sessions. We test with users with disabilitiesS who use assistive technology ranging from screen readers, speech recognition, switch devices to screen magnification software.
Results of testing are documented and each identified issue includes: Issue Title, Issue Description, Location, Environment (Device, OS, Browser, Assistive Tech), Priority/Severity.
If applicable, an identified issue may contain one or more of the following:
- Screenshot of issue
- Video demonstrating the issue
- Relevant WCAG standards.
C4AT will reserve time to provide feedback on the audit report and discuss questions.