C4AT provides consulting services to organizations on digital accessibility. C4AT works with a client's internal teams to assess ongoing accessibility (a11y) issues and support remediation.
C4AT works with a client to develop a plan of action after assessing and prioritizing existing issues.
Establishing a partnership to work through issues, build-capacity, and conduct maintenance reviews recognizes that accessibility work is a central part of development.
Within an agreed upon number of hours a month, deliverables and services may include:
- Documentation: C4AT will document issues identified in audits via AirTable, Excel or Word, or if preferred, the organization’s issue-tracking database.
- Recommendations to address accessibility issues, or new feature work, including code snippets.
- Training Sessions
- Ongoing consulting support via Zoom meetings and email to address audit results, accessibility questions, etc.
- Accessibility Office Hours
- Usability Testing: Access to C4AT usability testing bank. We can facilitate usability testing sessions with a variety of users with disabilities who use assistive technology ranging from screen readers to speech recognition to switch devices to screen magnification software.